Welcome to Willowglade Retreat – a unique escape from busy city life – perfect for couples, families and friends. The property is located in the absolute heart of stunning Mount Macedon where the large, private and enchanting garden is yours to enjoy. The cosy cottage is contemporarily furnished with everything you need to unwind and relax including a wood heater to keep you toasty and warm, modern kitchen, beautiful local art and SONOS sound system.
Less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD, Willowglade Retreat is a place to relax, eat, drink, laugh, create and explore. It is our treasured home away from home and we would love for you to enjoy the house and garden as much as we do. The garden is a stunning mix of rhododendrons, azaleas, hydrangea, established European trees, and newly planted fruit trees. Perfect for young and old, the garden provides endless opportunities for exploration and adventure in all seasons. We are pet friendly by prior arrangement.
We strive for our accommodation to be socially responsible and sustainable, and we take great pride in supporting local businesses and artists. Check out our Instagram for more pictures!
Key Features include:
– Large master bedroom with King size Tempur mattress, electric adjustable bed, electric blanket, electric panel heater and ensuite
– Second bedroom with Queen size bed, electric blanket and electric panel heater
– The option of converting couch into a Queen size sofa bed (at additional cost)
– High-quality pure cotton bed linens and towels
– Large main bathroom with bath and over-bath rain shower
– Comfortable open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area – with wood heater and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, pantry staples, tea and coffee, and quality appliances such as a Kitchen Aid stand mixer, slow cooker and bread maker
– 8-seater dining table positioned in front of large windows with garden views
– BBQ, fire pit, deck and outdoor table
– SONOS sound system, Philips Hue lights, Ultra HD TV with free-to-air TV & Netflix, house iPad, high-speed NBN with Wi-Fi
– European frontload washing machine and heat pump dryer
– Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
– A range of board games, recipe books and reading material
– We are pet-friendly by prior arrangement only. Our property is not well fenced and will not suit all animals. Please get in touch and we will try and work something out.
Please note, the garden has a stream and pond, and for that reason, children must be supervised at all times.
From: $200 to: $400
- Breakfast Provisions
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Wood Fire
- Car Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Facilities