List Your Tourism Event
Thank you for your interest in listing your event on visitmacedonranges.com
To be eligible to list on this website, events must be held in the Macedon Ranges Shire, have a tourism focus, and offer an experience to our visitors.
It is free of charge to list your event on our website, and it is your responsibility to ensure that required event information is included when you submit your event listing.
It is the event operator’s responsibility to ensure appropriate planning permits and/or insurance requirements are in place for your event.
Please do not submit a listing unless you already have necessary approved permits and insurance in place.
Important tips to get the most from your event listing:
1. An event hero image is mandatory, and this should preferably be an actual photo, not an event flyer. However, a flyer can be considered if there are no other images available. More than one image is welcomed. Visit Macedon Ranges may utilise your event listing images to promote the event to visitors and locals via social media and our eNewsletter.
2. Event dates are required. To ensure your event is visible within our What’s On calendar, which lists events by date order for visitors to our site, please make sure that you definitely click on each calendar date for your event, and add the start and end time for that individual day. If this is not completed your event will still be on the site, but will not display within the popular What’s On Calendar. We link to the What’s On calendar for many of our tourism marketing activities.
3. Event address as can be found via Google Maps is also required.
4. Please use the appropriate fields to link to your ticket booking page (where relevant) and /or your website. Please do not repeat these links in the event description.
5. Take the time to review the information you have typed into the form before submitting your event listing for consideration.
Please complete and submit the form below, noting that it may take up to 10 days for your event to be reviewed.
Email email@example.com for any questions.