There is a little-known yoga pose that builds strength of heart and character, it’s called downward facing pig and is demonstrated above by Penelope Sue.
Come and join us for a magical morning with our special guest instructors, as they takes us through beginner level yoga poses. Not only will you strengthen your body and mind, you’ll give your heart a workout meeting some of our fuzzy and feathered friends.
10-10.30am Rest and morning tea (muffin and herbal tea)
10.30-11.30am Short tour of the sanctuary
- Only 16 years and over
- We love dogs and we know we’d love yours, however we advise that no dogs or other animals are allowed to visit the sanctuary. Not sure why? Please visit the Edgars Mission website to find out more
- For farm security and for animal safety, you cannot wander the farm at your leisure.
- You are welcome to stay and have a picnic after the tour in the designated areas. Out of respect for our rescued animal residents, we ask that you please do not bring meat onto the sanctuary grounds.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the prevailing weather conditions, and bring a jacket just in case.
- Our little merchandise shop will be open after the completion of your tour. All proceeds from our shop go towards feeding and caring for our animal residents!
- All yoga and tours will be cancelled on days of extreme fire weather or above for the central region of Victoria or days with a temperature forecast over 35 degrees. Please be sure to check your email the day prior to the tour in case of any cancellations.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon booking – please contact us if you do not receive this as it contains important information for the day