More from The Norma Richardson Hall
Weddings, functions and community gatherings!
The Norma Richardson Hall is a multi-purpose hall for hire in central Woodend. Opened on 12 August 2012, this welcome addition to St Mary’s is a great place to hold a function; a wedding, funeral, family gathering, movie night, dance class, exhibition or for use as venue for a community gathering. Everyone is welcome, regardless of race, age, gender, sexuality, faith, or life history.
The Norma Richardson Hall is available for hire at competitive rates which underpins our fund-raising activities and, in turn, supports our community outreach programs.
The Norma Richardson Hall offers you the following facilities to enhance your special day.
· Accommodates up to 100 people and features a timber deck facing onto the rear garden. (Note; Under Covid precautions, the Hall can accommodate 66 persons indoors under the 2M2 social density restrictions.) We have implemented CovidSafe Management Plan in order to keep you, your guests and the community safe.)
· Ceremonies held in the Church can be relayed to additional participants in the Hall.
· Full access and toilet facilities for people with disabilities.
· A ramp provides easy pram access and there are baby change facilities and high chairs.
· The fully equipped kitchen is perfect for brewing a cuppa, preparing a casual lunch or full catering use by professional caterers.
· Kitchen includes, a range cooker, pie warmer, instant boiling water, dishwasher, glass washer, large fridge, crockery and cutlery.
· Ducted gas heating is fitted through the building to keep you warm in Woodend
· A fully integrated PA system/sound system and data projector are available for use.
· Presentations of all sizes can be made directly on the white walls and blackout blinds cover all the windows.
· 14 lights provide flexible options to suit different uses.
· The acoustic ceiling panels provide excellent sound reproduction quality.
All enquiries are welcome via the Online Enquiry Form on the Norma Richardson Hall page of the Woodend Anglican website: woodendanglican.org.au/norma-richardson-hall
- Ceremony Onsite
- Accessible Venue