More from Organ’s Coaches
Organ’s Coaches is the leading provider of passenger transport in the Macedon Ranges. Our quality service has been recognised with a Macedon Ranges Business Excellence Award for professional services. From 11 to 57 seat vehicles, including self-drive, we have all your needs covered.
Organ’s Bus Service was founded in 1929 by Reg and Alma Organ. The company’s first fleet consisted of GMC and REO trucks with canvas canopies. In October 2007, Don McKenzie and Richard Baird took over as Directors of Organ’s Bus Service, bringing it under the umbrella of the Donric Group.
We pride ourselves on our ability to meet the needs of our customers beyond the call of duty. Our extensive experience in a wide range of transport activities allows us to anticipate the potential requirements of different groups and offer assistance in the planning phase.
We are actively involved with many other Companies and organisations in planning and conducting tours and charter, including:
- Group Tour Management – Interstate and local travel
- Australian Tourmasters – Interstate and local travel
- Inbound Travel Agents – Statewide and Interstate travel
- Wedding and Conference groups – Local
- School Groups – Local, Statewide and Interstate travel
- Senior Citizens and Probus Groups – Local, Statewide and Interstate travel
- Associated Retailers Ltd – Various Trade Fairs.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm.
Our Coaches and Buses are available 365 day a year.
- Service Providers