Forest Glade Gardens autumn shuttle service
Want to visit a beautiful open garden on Mt Macedon this autumn? There’s no parking available outside Forest Glade on weekends and public holidays from 27 March to 26 April 2021, so we’re running a shuttle bus from the bottom of the mount, straight to our gate.
- The first shuttle will depart Centennial Park (Honour Avenue) at 10.00am
- The last shuttle will depart Forest Glade Gardens at 4.30pm
- The shuttle will operate approximately every 30 minutes.
- The round trip costs $2 for adults, children 16 and under free.
- Admission into the gardens is $10 per person (children 16 and under are free)
- Entry tickets can be purchased on the shuttle bus – cash and card accepted
- Strollers must be small and able to fold down
About Forest Glade Gardens
Forest Glade is a historic private garden on Mount Macedon, acknowledged as one of the most beautiful in Australia. Covering almost 6 hectares or 14.5 acres, it embraces a mixture of many landscaping styles taking inspiration from English, Italian, Asian and woodland traditions.
Bring a picnic and enjoy a day exploring the magnificent gardens, fountains and sculptures. Dogs on a leash are welcome, please bring bags to clean up after your pooches. Barbecues are not permitted.
Forest Glade is a gardener’s paradise and a wonderful location for anyone with a passion for photography, drawing or painting.
Admission: Adult entry is $10 with children under 16, handicapped visitors and their carers admitted free.
Parking: There is no on-site parking. Please take note of signs on surrounding streets. Group or bus tours must be arranged in advance.
Please also note:
During the Covid emergency, visitors to Forest Glade must observe DHHS guidelines for CovidSafe behaviours.
Open from 10am, last entry 4.30pm every day of the year. Closed on days of Total Fire Ban.