Don’t undersell yourself – find out what you and your product are really worth.
Craft Victoria present a conversation with local makers and creatives to discuss how to put a price tag on creative work.
Artists and craftspeople routinely undersell themselves and their work. So how to make a living?
Come along to this panel discussion if you have ever asked yourself these questions:
- How can I make a living from my work?
- How do we balance the demands of the market, the labour intensive quality of how creatives work and the bottom line of selling work?
- How to match all of this with a narrative and education about why the handmade and the creative matters?
- Who gets how much of a cut and how does that affect the maker?
Speakers for the pricing panel are:
- Kent Wilson, Kyneton Contemporary
- Ruth Laird Spence, Fork Ceramics
- Lisa Rundell, Rundell+Rundell Chairmakers / Lost Trades Fair
- Gemma Jones, Craft Victoria