Hanging Rock Night Walk
Experience the mystery of Hanging Rock at night, with a guided night walk of the Reserve.
During the tour with our experienced ranger, you may discover gliders, wallabies, native birds, bats, possums, and other native animals. If you’re lucky you may even spot a koala!
Numbers are limited and bookings are essential. This walk is not suitable for children under the age of 8.
The cost is $75 per family (two adults and two children), $30 per adult and $15 per child. Bookings are essential. Children’s tickets must be accompanied by a paying adult. The regular Park entry/parking fee is not applicable for the Hanging Rock Night Walk.
For further information and bookings please call (03) 5422 0387 or 0457 605 462
· Arrive at the Discovery Centre by 7pm, via the Reserve main entry on South Rock Road.
· Have dinner before you come along. The duration of the walk can be 2.5 – 3 hours.
· Wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket.
· Bring your own drinking water – there is no drinkable tap water on site.
· Alan will have a powerful torch/spotlight and you are also welcome to bring your own torches.
· If you have binoculars you are welcome to bring them.
· It’s okay to bring snacks however any rubbish will need to be brought down with you. There are no bins at the summit.