A little piece of paradise hidden away in park-like gardens. Situated in the tranquil gardens right next to the vineyard, Rowanston on the Track Bed and Breakfast has three bedrooms, a comfortable lounge and fully equipped kitchen. It is the perfect place to escape and completely relax. You can do as little or as much as you like.
When you come to stay at Rowanston we include:
- A complimentary bottle of Rowanston wine (choose your favourite after a complimentary wine tasting)
- A tour of the winery and free tastings of all our current wines which include award winning Riesling, Shiraz, Merlot, Rose and three Sparklings – Blanc de Noir, Sparkling Pinot and Sparkling Merlot.
- All the goodies to make your own breakfast including farm fresh eggs
- Access to our 800 acre property including 200 acres of bush to walk through
The cottage includes:
- Queen size beds in bedroom 1 and bedroom
- Two king-single beds in the third bedroom
- Fully equipped electric kitchen and outdoor barbecue facilities
- Undercover car parking
- TV, DVD player, digital TV, electric blankets and air conditioning
- Kids trampoline
Rowanston on the Track is situated on the edge of the Macedon Ranges and Heathcote wine regions. From here you can travel south to Mount Macedon and Hanging Rock as well as visit the food delights of Piper Street, Kyneton. Piper Street in Kyneton is famous for its sophisticated shopping and many cafes with great food. A favourite of ours is Piper St Food Company where you can pick up a mouth-watering picnic or take a class at their famous cooking school.
From: $220 per night to: $220 per night
- Breakfast Provisions
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Car Parking
- Pet Friendly