More from Little Vine Caboose by Flophouse
Little Vine Caboose: Romantic Retreat Amidst Zig Zag Vineyard Views
Originally a 1950’s Melbourne ‘red rattler’ guardsman’s carriage, this self-contained, renovated caboose sleeps up to two people and is the perfect escape for a romantic sojourn, nature hit, or solo writer’s retreat. Whatever your reason for visiting, the carriage offers magical views and the opportunity to savour a regenerative, working vineyard and winery whilst you and restore and reset.
- Self-Contained Haven for Couples or Solo Getaways
- Complimentary Zig Zag Wine and Breakfast Provisions
- Fully Equipped Kitchenette and Ensuite Bathroom
- Undercover Deck for Morning Coffee and Panoramic Views
- Historic 1950s Melbourne ‘Red Rattler’ Guardsman’s Carriage
- Cozy Interior with Tasteful Vintage Furnishings
- 5-Minute Drive to Malmsbury Village with Bakery and Shops
Little Vine Caboose beckons you to a romantic haven amidst vineyard views—a perfect blend of tranquility, charm, and adventure.
From: $225 to: $265
- Breakfast Provisions