The visitmacedonranges.com website is an initiative of Macedon Ranges Shire Council in partnership with Tourism Macedon Ranges Inc.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Listing on this website must offer a visitor experience, have the appropriate permits and insurance, and have regular opening hours or be open by appointment.
- Businesses must be located in the Macedon Ranges Shire.
- For businesses not located in the Macedon Ranges Shire, additional eligibility criteria apply. Please refer to the separate terms and conditions below.
- The street address you provide must be a valid address.
- Your business is eligible to create as many listings as you require under each ‘category’ on www.visitmacedonranges.com, per your ABN. For example: If you are a business that offers accommodation, an open garden experience and cater to weddings, you can have a separate listing under ‘Where to Stay’, ‘Weddings & Conferences’ and ‘See & Do’.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council reserves the right to reject, edit or remove any listing from this website at its discretion.
- It may take up to 7 days for the Macedon Ranges Shire Council to review and approve your request to be listed.
- By listing on this website, you will receive regular communication from Macedon Ranges Shire Council including the monthly business e-newsletter, invitations to business events and other business related information.
- You must have a valid email address so that you can create a secure user account on the website to create and maintain your listing.
- By listing on this website, the information provided will be publicly available for anyone to access, copy and download.
- It is your responsibility to maintain your listing to ensure your details are up-to-date.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors.
- It is unlawful to include discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race, political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exemption under relevant legislation. Macedon Ranges Shire Council will not accept business listings that appear to be contrary to law.
- The advertiser indemnifies Macedon Ranges Shire Council against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of their listing on this site or any related site.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by business or community groups as a result of any failure or delay in listing your organisation on the website.
- For more information contact the Economic Development and Tourism Department on 03 5421 9616 or email@example.com.
Businesses not located in the Macedon Ranges Shire Local Government Area
Additional terms and conditions apply for those businesses located outside the Macedon Ranges Shire Local Government Area that wish to list on visitmacedonranges.com:
- You must be an Australian tour operator that runs tours in the Macedon Ranges; or
- The business must be a member of one of the following associations:
- Macedon Ranges Vignerons Association
- Macedon Ranges Accommodation Association
- Associate members of any of the above associations will not be accepted.
- Proof of membership of one of the above organisations must be provided.
- Eligible businesses will be linked to the closest Macedon Ranges village and the business’ description must reference the proximity/distance to this village.
- All other existing terms and conditions will apply.