The visitmacedonranges.com website is an initiative of Macedon Ranges Shire Council in partnership with Tourism Macedon Ranges Inc.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Events listing on this website must offer a visitor experience (ie be tourism orientated), have the appropriate permits and insurance.
- Events must be located in the Macedon Ranges Shire. The street address you provide must be a valid address.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council reserves the right to reject, edit or remove any listing from this website at its discretion.
- It may take up to 7 days for the Macedon Ranges Shire Council to review your request to be listed.
- Depending on the nature and scale of your event, if you have not already done so, you may need to complete a Proposed Event Notification form. This form should be submitted as early as possible and no later than eight weeks prior to the event. This will ensure requirements such as road closures and permits can be processed and obtained in time. Please note: Events taking place on private land may require a planning permit. It is recommended that organisers provide a minimum of 6 months’ notice to allow ample time to complete this process. We highly recommend you review the Events & Festivals Planning Guide if you would like further information on the roles and responsibilities of organisers and opportunities to enhance your events.
- By listing on this website, you will receive regular communication from Macedon Ranges Shire Council including the monthly business e-newsletter, invitations to business events and other business related information.
- By listing on this website, the information provided will be publicly available for anyone to access, copy and download.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors.
- It is unlawful to include discrimination on the basis of sex, pregnancy, age, race, political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exemption under relevant legislation.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council will not accept event listings that appear to be contrary to law.
- The event organiser indemnifies Macedon Ranges Shire Council against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred as a result of their listing on this site or any related site.
- Macedon Ranges Shire Council is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by business or community groups as a result of any failure or delay in listing your organisation on the website.
For more information contact the Economic Development and Tourism Unit on 03 5421 9616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.