Meet the people. Feel the passion. See the place.
Welcome to the Macedon Ranges! It’s where we live and we want to show it to you.
On our small group adventures you’ll eat, drink, learn, play and discover right on Melbourne’s doorstep but feel a world away, as you wander around our backyard and get a glimpse of the good life!
- We have scheduled departures throughout the week every week, where we’ll pick you up from your accommodation in the Macedon Ranges, or, if you’re in Melbourne, it’s just a quick trip up on the V/Line train and we’ll be there to welcome you when you arrive.
- From food, wine, beer and gin, to natural attractions, gardens, wildlife and so much more, we have it covered. So whether it’s our Eat & Drink Safari, Wine Safari, Discover Hanging Rock adventure or one of our other experiences, visit our website to to take your pick.
So why choose The Regional Wanderer?
Well, in our opinion, it’s simple. No other tour company knows the Macedon Ranges like we do and no other company will open the doors that we can. We’ll share our knowledge and use our extensive network to give you an insight into what makes the Macedon Ranges tick.
We’ve teamed up with and will introduce you to the passionate people that make this region what it is.
We’ll get you into kitchens, amongst the vines, into production areas, behind the hedges of private gardens….we can even get you in to our mate’s private zoo so you can cuddle a koala.
Let’s get this show on the road!
- If you’re an individual, couple or small group – jump on one of our scheduled departures and we’ll pick you up from your Macedon Ranges accommodation
- If you’re a group and you want your own private tour – let us design one for you, name the address and we’ll pick you up
- Coming from Melbourne? Catch the V/Line to Woodend or if there’s 6 or more of you, we’ll come and pick you up for free
Visit our website to check live tour availability, to book and get your instant confirmation.
Life is an adventure…..and your adventure starts here!
Regular departures, various days of the week every week
See our website for this week's tours
- Groups ( 11 guests )