More from Treetops Mount Macedon
Proudly managed by Relax Holiday Rentals.
The name Treetops Mount Macedon was an obvious choice, with its elevation on the side of Mount Macedon sitting it high in the canopy, with beautiful developed trees on all sides of the property. It is a perfect country escape yet only minutes from town for great eateries and shops. Located in stunning Mount Macedon, Winner of Top Tiny Tourism Town 2022 for Victoria.
This mountain hideaway is a healing space for the mind, body and soul. You will have no trouble relaxing and unwinding here! The best of nature is literally at your doorstep, with beautiful trees, shrubs and flowers, plus birdlife, and wildlife such as echidnas and wallabies roaming the surrounding bush. Breathe in the crisp country air.
Only 600 metres walk from the front gate to the start of the iconic “Goat Track” walking trail, part of the network of Macedon Regional Park walking trails that link up across this area. For casual bush walkers to more experienced hikers, there are different trails to suit nearly everyone, and people travel from all around to enjoy this region’s great walks.
Plus for cyclists, this is the ideal spot to launch from, for road, gravel, or mountain biking. Quiet country roads, gorgeous landscapes, cooler climate, and good coffee en-route, it’s perfect for bike riding. Download the Macedon Ranges Ride Guide for all the best rides, including the Mountain Climb Challenge for the serious riders.
Treetops has 3 bedrooms, perfect for couples, families, and friends. Bedroom 1 is a large room with King bed, while Bedroom 2 and 3 are smaller rooms both with Double beds. Comfortably sleeping 4 guests (rate is for 4), it can sleep maximum 6 guests but with the 2 smaller bedrooms and only 1 bathroom, we recommend 4 guests.
Stylishly furnished with everything you need to relax and unwind, including a cosy woodfire, free Wi-Fi, Smart TV with Netflix, Bluetooth speaker, Espresso coffee machine, and large deck with Barbecue for dining and soaking in the stunning surrounds. With a full kitchen and laundry facilities, it is ideal for longer stays too – your home away from home!
Less than an hour drive from Melbourne’s CBD, Treetops Mount Macedon is a place to relax, eat, drink, laugh, love, play, create and explore. Close to gourmet food, weekend farmer’s markets, wineries, and wedding venues such as Mount Macedon Winery, Mount Towrong Vineyard, and Lawson Lodge. Only minutes to the Mount Macedon Hotel, Trading Post Café, and renowned gardens of Mt Macedon such as Forest Glade Gardens. Or a short drive to the Memorial Cross, Sanatorium Lake, iconic Hanging Rock, or the townships of Macedon, Woodend, Kyneton and Trentham. Enjoy wineries, gin distilleries, breweries, restaurants and cafés, art galleries, and artisan workshops.
Key features include:
– 3 bedrooms (King, Double, Double). Beds with hotel style linen, and electric blankets. Ceiling fans.
– 1 bathroom with shower over bath, plus vanity, and toilet. Second toilet upstairs.
– Wood heater plus reverse cycle air conditioner/heater.
– Comfortable open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area with 6-seater dining table
– Fully equipped modern kitchen with pantry staples, tea and coffee.
– Barbecue, fire pit, deck and outdoor dining table.
– Free Wi-Fi, Smart TV with Netflix, Bluetooth speaker.
– Treetops is pet friendly so you can bring your fur baby! Pets by prior arrangement only, $25 flat fee. The property is not fenced and will not suit all dogs. Fully house-trained pets only. Owners responsible for any damage or clean-up etc.
– The driveway is very steep, some may find it challenging to walk or drive up/down. It is potentially slippery when wet, icy, or snowing. Also the property may not suit people with mobility issues.
– Due to the bush location, at times there may be wildlife or insects around the property.
– The property is not fenced, and the deck is perched high. For all these reasons, we recommend children and pets be supervised at all times.
– Mount Macedon is a bushfire prone area. As such, guests will be required to leave on days of extreme fire risk (such as Catastrophic rated days or if there is an active fire nearby). Unfortunately, it is typical to be made aware of fire ratings only 1-3 days prior. We apologise in advance if this occurs during your stay, however, your safety is our main concern and you will be required to leave. If this occurs you will receive a refund for any night(s) you could not stay. We recommend all guests download the Vic Emergency App so they can receive up to date information about active fires, fire danger ratings, fire bans, road closures, and local emergency warnings.
Minimum 2-nights. Long weekends, public holidays, and peak periods minimum 3-nights. Christmas and Easter minimum 4-nights.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 10am.
Rate is for 4 guests, extra guests $50pp per night (up to 6 guests maximum).
No parties, schoolies groups, 18th, 21st, hens, bucks, or other all-male groups.
From: $300 to: $500
- Guest Rooms
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Wood Fire
- Car Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Laundry Facilities
- LGTBQ Friendly