The Fox House is a contemporary, fully renovated 4 bedroom property sleeping a maximum of 11 guests. The house is perfect for families and group getaways and is situated in the heart of Victoria’s emerging foodie capital, Kyneton.
The Fox House is only one block away from the town’s three main streets, where you’ll find a variety of cafes, bars, restaurants, independent retailers and fresh produce stores, along with the Kyneton Farmers Market, held on the second Saturday morning of each month just off Piper Street.
A commitment to ethical, sustainable local travel is evident through the range of products used in the house, including ground coffee from Allpress, tea from T2, Who Gives A Crap loo paper, Thank You and EcoStore toiletries and delicious, seasonally-blended Castlemaine Muesli.
– Super fast WIFI
– High chair / portacot
– Selection of kids books, toys, games and other creative gear (textas, paper, etc)
– Walking distance to parks, gardens, the Campaspe River Walk and Kyneton’s Squishy Minnie kids bookstore
– Easy 5min walk to shops, bars, restaurants and plenty of great coffee
– Spacious rear living, dining and kitchen zone with chef’s kitchen and oversized recycled timber dining table (seats 10-12 comfortably)
– Netflix / Telstra TV
– Portable bluetooth speaker
– Great selection of games, magazines/journals and books
– Outdoor, undercover dining area (including BBQ and outdoor heater, as of September, 2019)
The house is the perfect base for groups / families attending weddings or events in the Macedon Ranges, great for group getaways (Mums / girls weekends etc), corporate planning retreats (AV facilities, whiteboard, catering and local excursions can be easily organised on request) or simply for some quiet time-out away from the hustle and bustle of urban life.
From: $295 to: $550
- Guest Rooms
- Breakfast Provisions
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Car Parking
- Disabled Access