A Sense of Occasion
Glen Erin at Lancefield is the perfect location for a country wedding. This 4½ star boutique accommodation is situated in the beautiful Macedon Ranges of central Victoria and is only a 35 minute drive from Melbourne Airport and 50 minutes from the CBD.
Your guests will relax in our luxury hotel style suites overlooking the picturesque vineyard and enjoy wine tasting at our cellar door, delicious meals in our fine dining restaurant or the comfort of one of our many function and conference rooms.
When comparing wedding reception packages it is important to note that Glen Erin prides itself on the service we provide and our all inclusive packages which include:
- Reception packages based on 6 hours not the standard 5 hours
- Flowers arrangements for the Bridal table and guests tables in your requested colours and style including candles if required
- A choice of either:-
- 4 course sit down menu with a choice of 2 dishes per course
- 5 phase cocktail menu
- 4 course Buffet menu – including Canapés followed by Antipasto Platter as starter, main buffet and either a buffet dessert or plated dessert
- Wedding cake (if it is to be the dessert or part of the dessert)
- Beverage Package which includes:-
- Sparkling wine
- 3 White and 2 red wines
- Selection of Crown Lager, Light Beer, 3rd Beer or Cider and Soft Drinks
- Dance floor
- Accommodation the night of your wedding with a bottle of Sparkling wine (for bookings of min of 80+ adult guests)
- Drinks for Bridal party during photos before reception starts when onsite
- Elegantly presented table menu’s
- Gift table and cake table with white skirt and linen
Glen Erin offers 30 luxury suites, some with spa, which make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. We have 24 luxury suites in our main accommodation area, in addition the circa 1860’s Glen Erin Homestead provides 6 ensuited bedrooms and lounge for accommodation with a difference.
Restaurant @ Glen Erin
Restaurant @ Glen Erin offers the sophistication of Melbourne with the warmth and friendliness of a true country retreat. Dine inside in front of open fires or on the terrace during warmer months. Our restaurant is open Friday for dinner, Saturday for lunch and dinner, Sunday for lunch and public holidays.
Glen Erin Vineyard is situated in the beautiful, undulating hills of the Macedon Ranges at an altitude of almost 600 metres. Glen Erin Vineyard is very boutique with wines only being sold at cellar door and in the restaurant. So come and visit to savour the quality. The Cellar Door is open mid-week for groups by appointment only and open from 10.00am to 5.00pm on weekends.
Glen Erin at Lancefield is open 7 days a week.
Restaurant @ Glen Erin is open Friday for dinner, Saturday for lunch and dinner, Sunday for lunch and public holidays.
- Ceremony Onsite
- Private Dining
- Exclusive Use of Property
- Honeymoon Suite
- Dedicated Event Planner
- In House Catering
- Beverage Package
- Accessible Venue
Number of Guests
Up to 200