More from A Studio on Carrington
Would you like to wake up to songbird, looking at Mount Macedon, in a private and enchanting garden setting?
Studio on Carrington is the perfect choice for couples, it is a new, well-appointed private studio space.
- Conveniently located in Macedon at the foothills of Mt Macedon.
- 10 minute walk to Macedon Village and railway station.
- Steps away from renowned Honour Ave.
Guests will enjoy lovely Mount Macedon views, an enchanting garden setting and a continental breakfast. The studio accommodation is separate to the main dwelling and consists of a king size bed with luxurious linen bedding, sitting and TV area, a kitchenette with microwave and an ensuite. Under cover parking is available with easy access to studio.
Macedon region offers:
- Lovely walks/hikes and cycling
- Popular cafes and pubs
- Mt Towrong Winery
- Mt Macedon Winery
- Galleries and open gardens
- Hanging Rock
- Villages of Woodend and Kyneton only a 10 and 20 minute drive away.
Macedon is a 50 minute drive or a 1 hour train trip from Melbourne CBD.
For further details or bookings, contact Anne-Maree via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0407 521 612.
From: $170 per night to: $170 per night
- Breakfast Provisions
- Tea & Coffee facilities
- Car Parking