This 2.5hr introductory workshop is for people who would like to learn technical aspects of acrylic pouring. Participants will get to create beautiful art and learn how to recreate the experience at home.
The workshop will be run by Maggie, from @artmaggik, who loves helping others tap into this freeing process and will work with participants to help them learn basic skills of acrylic pours that they can recreate after the class.
- Learn about paint texture and consistency for best outcomes
- Learn about layers colours and how to avoid getting mud
- Experiment with different mixtures to create the elusive cells
- 2 1/2 hours of demonstrations and interactive experience
- Take home 2 pieces of art
- Take home recipes for successful ongoing creative processes