In this special, once a year, sourdough workshop Simon from Millett Road Makers will teach you how to create your own 100% sourdough sweet treats.
Just in time for Easter, you’ll get hands on making sourdough hot cross buns, scrolls, and other sweet treats!
- A hands-on demonstration of the sourdough process – from starter to delicious hot cross buns!
- Your own handmade sourdough hot cross buns and scrolls, and your own dough to take home and bake
- A recipe booklet of Simon’s sourdough recipes
- Your own active sourdough starter to take home, along with 500g of each of Simon’s freshly milled wheat, and rye flours to get you started.
- Morning Tea and Lunch – grazing on freshly baked sourdough, cheese and goodies, and a home cooked lunch.
- Places are limited to 6, to ensure everyone gets the most out of the workshop.