Macedon Ranges Wine Tours: The Dream Destination
- Tours conducted by people who live in the Macedon Ranges and who will take you to the best wineries in the region;
- Tours arranged and tailored to meet your complete satisfaction;
- We can collect your group locally, from Melbourne Airport, Melbourne CBD or other suburban locations. For instance, you may like to consider a comfortable rail trip from Southern Cross Station to Woodend or Kyneton? You can then be collected by coach for a day at the wineries before returning to Melbourne by train later in the day.
- We offer either brunch or lunch, morning or afternoon tea at the Old Railway Station and Station Master’s Residence in Lancefield
TIPS and TIPPLES
EAT FIRST. To prepare your taste buds for the day ahead, we recommend you indulge in a delicious brunch before your winery tour sets off. Brunch will ensure your wine tasting experience gets off to a good start and the day proceeds with your taste buds in optimum readiness.
FIRST VISIT? To the uninitiated, a first visit to a winery can be a daunting experience. All winemakers and cellar door staff in the Macedon Ranges region are friendly, easy-going country folk with unlimited and expert knowledge of their craft. They will quickly put you at ease and speak a language everyone can understand.
BEER LOVERS? We have two excellent micro-breweries within our tour region. You may like to consider including a visit to either brewery in your itinerary.
ARE THERE HIDDEN COSTS? There are no tasting fees applicable in the wineries patronised by Macedon Ranges Wine Tours. These wineries are award-winning, are highly considered in the world of Victorian wines and all offer excellent cellar door facilities.
Meals are included in the price of the tour.
- Your wine tour through the picturesque Macedon Ranges includes expert commentary along the way.
- Travel along roads originally trail blazed by early explorers such as Burke and Wills and the intrepid Major Mitchell.
- Visit 3 or 4 wineries and soak up scenery from blue eucalypt forests to iconic Hanging Rock to granite country in the north of our region where boulders dot the landscape as if thrown by an unseen giant’s hand.
A memorable day is sure to be had by all. Spectacular scenery, wildlife, history, wonderful food and of course, wines fit for any connoisseurs table.
Accommodation packages and gift vouchers available.
- Food allergies and special dietary requirements catered for but must be advised at the time of booking.
- We welcome social, private or corporate groups, however minimum numbers may apply.
- Vehicles are available for groups of up to 24 people.
EASTER Wine Tours available – contact us to book now
To book your Macedon Ranges Wine Tour or for further information, please ring:
Max: +61 3 54291660 or +61 408 994 099
John: +61 429 197 210
- Groups ( 24 guests )